C.Scope CS 880 cover locator
CS 880 cover locator is suitable for locating metal objects such as manhole covers and stop cocks.
Comfortable hand grip with arm support. Durable waterproof IP67 control panel with buttons, LED indicator and battery compartment. Waterproof adjustable locator head and loud speaker. Telescopic rod.
Accessories: transport bag included.
The CS880 Metal Cover Locator is a metal detector that will locate lost or hidden metal objects. It is most commonly used for locating manhole covers through tarmac and grass. It can be used successfully to find stopcock covers, steel reinforcement rods in concrete road surfaces (rebar), fuel tanks, valve heads and metal pipes or any metallic objects that are buried under tarmac or earth.
The CS880 is incredibly simple to operate providing a reliable, neat and quick solution to the problem of pinpointing the position of metal covers buried under earth or tarmac.
- Simple to use.
- Audio and visual target identification.
- Induction balance.
- Target Hold.
- Auto power Off .
- Simple On/Off Control Buttons.
- Sealed separate battery compartment.
- Waterproof highly robust search coil.
- Waterproof construction.
- Twist lock stem length adjustment.
- LED Display.
- Comfortable hand grip with arm rest.
- Fascia mounted loudspeaker with socket for optional headphones.
- Two part stem for easy stowage.
- Protective carry bag available.
- Product classification
- Cover locator
- Battery pack
- 8 x AA, approx. 100 hours of use
- IP 67
- Length x width x depth
- Variable from 1070 - 1400 mm. Locator head diameter 200mm
- 1,8 kg