Warthog WGR-1" Switcher - Jet Cutter for recycling
NEW! Waterpowered Jet Cutter WGR-1" Switcher for deposits and roots in DN200-DN900mm pipes.
Switcher = switch between pulling and cleaning while working!
Waterpressure from 190-300 ltr./min. Working pressure up to 345 bar.
Effective removal of grease, roots, deposits, sand and rubble.
Press company logo to see video.
Stoneage WGR-1" Switcher is designed to be the most effective line of jet cutter nozzles for cleaning and removing obstructions in sewer pipes.
The new WGR Switcher is two tools in one. Switch between pulling or cleaning without removing the nozzle from the pipe. When the pump is idled down and brought back to pressure the tool will switch the water flow between two different set of jets:
- Start in pulling/flushing mode: all flow is directed to four 155° jets
- Power down pump to switch to cleaning mode: all flow is directed at two 100° jets and two 125° jets
- Switch back to pulling/flushing mode (increase pump pressure)
- Switcher features:
- Eliminates extra runs needed to swap nozzles - saving water and time
- Run more jobs with one tank of water
- Switch to pulling jets for maximum thrust
- Switch to cleaning jets to maximise power for clearing debris and cutting roots
Advantages (all StoneAge jet cutters):
- Cutting and cleaning with water
- Slowly rotating nozzle is effective at removing roots and deposits
- Gentle against PVC pipes
- Controlled rotation
- Nozzles clean evenly = more productive working time
- Less nozzles = more power per nozzle for superior cleaning and removal of roots and deposits
- Long life time with replaceable nozzle inserts and parts
When ordering, please state:
High pressure pump specs: xxx ltr./min. at xxx bar (fx 45 ltr./min. at 150 bar)
High pressure hose specs: xxx mtr. in xxx" (fx 50 mtr. 3/8" hose)
C-TV recommends using a StoneAge centralizer for larger pipe dimensions to achieve highest possible cleaning effect.
- Product classification
- Jetting performance
- Maks 300 ltr./min.
- Frontstråle 1 x 1/8 NPT / Bagudrettet stråle 2 x 4 1/8 NPT
- Length x width x depth
- 260 x Ø114 mm
- 5,9 kg