Warthog WGR Magnum 1" Descaler DN 200 - 900 mm
NEW! Waterpowered Jet Cutter WGR-5/4" Magnum for deposits and roots in DN200-DN900mm pipes.
Waterpressure from 300-455 ltr./min. Working pressure up to 350 bar.
Effective removal of grease, roots, deposits, sand and rubble.
Economical Jet Cutter with long life, if maintained with service kits and new nozzles.
Press to see video.
Click to see how efficiently a Warthog waterjet works.
Stoneage WHR-1/2" Magnum Jet Cutter is designed to be the most effective line of jet cutter nozzles for cleaning and removing obstructions in sewer pipes.
- Optimized speed control mechanism extends maintenance intervals
- Seal technology effectively handles dirty or recycled water
- Flush style head protects front shaft seals for longer fluid life
- Carbide nozzles generate higher quality jets
- Streamlined design improves forward and reverse movement through pipe
- Hardened steel centralizer with 4x longer life
- New jet angles increase cleaning performance while maintaining pulling force
- Independently replaceable fins can be easily replaced as wear occurs without opening tool body
Advantages (all StoneAge jet cutters):
- Cutting and cleaning with water
- Slowly rotating nozzle is effective at removing roots and deposits
- Gentle against PVC pipes
- Controlled rotation
- Nozzles clean evenly = more productive working time
- Less nozzles = more power per nozzle for superior cleaning and removal of roots and deposits
- Long life time with replaceable nozzle inserts and parts
When ordering, please state:
High pressure pump specs: xxx ltr./min. at xxx bar (fx 300 ltr./min. at 350 bar)
High pressure hose specs: xxx mtr. in xxx" (fx 120 mtr. 1" hose)
- Product classification
- Root cutter / multi tool
- Jetting performance
- 300 - 455 ltr./min.
- Front jet 1 x 1/8 NPT / Rear jets 8 x 1/8 NPT
- Length x width x depth
- 260 x DN146 mm
- 5,9 kg
8 other products in the same category: