Warthog WV 1/4" Classic
Waterpowered Jet Cutter WT 3/8" for deposits and roots in DN75-DN150mm pipes.
Waterpressure from 11-30 ltr./min. Working pressure 85-350 bar.
Effective removal of grease, roots, deposits, sand and rubble.
Economical Jet Cutter with long life, if maintained with service kits and new nozzles.
Gentle against PVC-pipes and easily manages bends!
Press to see video.
Stoneage WT 3/8" Jet Cutter is designed to be the most effective line of jet cutter nozzles for cleaning and removing obstructions in sewer pipes.
- Cutting and cleaning with water
- Slowly rotating nozzle is effective at removing roots and deposits
- Gentle against PVC pipes
- Controlled rotation
- Nozzles clean evenly = more productive working time
- Less nozzles = more power per nozzle for superior cleaning and removal of roots and deposits
- Long life time with replaceable nozzle inserts and parts
When ordering, please state:
High pressure pump specs: xxx ltr./min. at xxx bar (fx 45 ltr./min. at 150 bar)
High pressure hose specs: xxx mtr. in xxx" (fx 50 mtr. 3/8" hose)
- Product classification
- Root cutter / multi tool
- Jetting performance
- 11 - 30 ltr./min.
- Front jet 1 x 1/8 NPT / Rear jets 2 x 1/8 NPT
- Length x width x depth
- 76 x DN48 mm
- 0,6 kg