Wiedemann 4 axles Super 2000 re-cycling truck
BUY A RECYCLING TRUCK TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY!
The task is simple: separate water from sludge and clean it for recycled use in the high pressure system with damaging mechanicals parts such as the pump.
Cost effective solution built on 3-, or 4-axle chassis. Preferred brands are MAN, Mercedes-Benz and Scania.
Can also be delivered with ADR.
See video here:
- Cylindrical sludge tank in stainless steel with separate U-shaped stainless steel water tank
- Suction ability down to 25 mtr. depth
- No filter and piston, but instead af self-cleaning mesh
- Excellent weight distribution over the vehicle's centre of gravity
- Fully automatic 1-button operation
- Very effective system with minimal water filling and driving needs
- Low operation and maintenance costs
- Unique cleaning system with double cyclone systems and 5-compartment sedimentation without filters secures a minimum of particles in the cleaned water.
- Optimal weight distribution because of U-shaped watertank surrounding the cylindrical sludge tank. Wiedemann's own patented liquid ring pump with cooling system enables a weight reduction of 700 kg. when compared to common recycling systems.
- Because of the larger amount of cleaned sludge water the need to fill and empty both water- and sludge chamber is reduced, while there is no waiting time to fill the water tank because of the 5-chamber system, which enables a large saving on driving times and makes it possible to reach up to 100% more working time every day through continuous operation.
- HP Pump
- 350 or 417 ltr./min.
- HP hose
- Up to 220 mtr. DN 25 (1") and 180 mtr. DN 32 (11/4")
- Sludge tank
- 6.000 - 12.000 ltr. stainless steel tank
- Water tank
- 5.000 - 7.000 ltr. U-shaped stainless steel tank
- Suction hose
- Up to 30 mtr. DN 100 (4") / 25 mtr. DN 125 (5") or 20 mtr. DN 150 (6")
- 2 nd. HP hose
- OPTION: Up to 150 mtr. DN 19 (3/4")
- 3rd. HP hose
- OPTION: Up to 80 mtr. DN 13 (1/2")
- Liquid ring pump
- 2.000 / 3.000 / 4.000 / 4.500 cb3/h
- Transport reel
- Up to 30 mtr. DN 75 (3")
- Emptying of tank
- Via tip of tank
- Suction & HP boom
- Telescopic Arm 1.5 mtr. / Working Range 6.2 mtr. / Swivelling 180 Deg. OPTION SPECTRO: Up 25 Deg / Down 10 Deg. / Swivelling 360 Deg.
- Yes (extra option)
- Winter operation
- - 20 deg C