A C.Scope 33kHz Orange Sonde is a small battery powered transmitter hermetically sealed in a robust torpedo shaped case which which can be screwed onto the end of a push rod and fed into a pipe. The pipe direction can be then be traced using a C.Scope Locator set to Generator/ Transmitter Mode. The location of a pipe blockage can be identified using this system with enormous cost saving potential.
- Orange case to identify the 33kHz version.
- 33 kHz signal allowing detection and tracing.
- Simple to use.
- Very robust.
- Single AA battery operation.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP65.
- Adaptors available for different push rod types.
C.Scope Sonde orange 33 kHz for locator
C.Scope location transmitter 33 kHz.
The sonde transmits a continual 33 kHz signal which can be locator with any of C.Scope's cable locators.
1 pcs. AA-battery, waterproof IP68, depth approx. 7 mtr., M10 outside thread for mounting on push rod.
(Can also be delivered with 512/640 hz.)