- cylindrical steel tank.
- steel thickness 6mm
- volume ca. 11.000 ltr.
- sludge/water = approx. 7.000/4.000 ltr.
- piping DN50.
- storz C armature.
- free flow according to drinking water regulations.
- level indicator scale with exterior view in pipes, with ball floaters.
- hydraulic back lid, top-mounted, opens in the whole diameter of the tank.
- emptying via tip or overpressure.
- bottom suction DN100 with pneumatic gate valve.
- top suction DN125 with ball valve, approx. 2/3 of tank height.
- JUROP PVT 200 vacuum pump, capacity approx. 1.230 m3/hour, 33 kW.
- piping DN100.
- PTO-driven via V-belt incl. protective cover.
- pneumatic clutch.
- suction dome with overfill protection.
- centrifugal separator with metal plates, net insert and ball valve.
- Noise silencer with combined oil separator.
- pressure pipe of vacuum pump with reverse valve and full-lift safety valve tested on 0.5 bar.
- reduction underpressure valve to spare the vacuum pump.
- 4-way switching faucet in intake and pressure pipe.
- possibility for pneumatic activation of "suction", "air", and "pressure".
- easy maintenance thanks to good approachability and simple fastening equipment.
High pressure system:
- Pratissoli MWR 45 high pressure pump, capacity approx. 267 ltr./min. at 150 bar, 80 kW.
- drive from chassis PTO with V-belt, incl. protective cover.
- pneumatic clutch, operated from controlpanel.
- piping DN 25, incl. fitting for reduction of pressure loss.
- inlet pipe with gate valve and intake filter with stainless steel net insert.
- discharge of rest water - pneumatically for all parts leading water.
- pneumatically controlled relief valve, as overflow valve against overload, adjustable.
- rotatable hydraulic high pressure hose reel, mounted on rear lid of tank, capacity approx. 120 mtr. 1" high pressure hose.
- easy maintenance with good access and simple fastening equipment.
- engine: regulation of motor revs (+/-) and measurering of number of revs.
- high pressure pump: ON/OFF, with high-pressure manometer.
- vacuum pump: ON/OFF - vacuum manometer.
- four-way valve: intake - balancing - pressure.
- suction dome gate valve: open/close.
- intake inlet: open/close.
- tank: tilt.
- emptying flap: open/close.
- emergency stop.
Radio remote control:
- engine: gas +/gas -
- high pressure pump: ON/OFF.
- four-way valve: intake - pressure - air.
- gate valve of the intake boom: open/close.
- main-joystick: - high pressure reel/boom.
- emergency stop.
- stainless steel tub, on the left side, open.
- on the right side of the vehicle, according to built-in dimensions.
- firmly mounted halogen light.
Rotating warning beam:
1x installed in rear.
Equipment - chassis:
- underrun protection.
- side marker lights.
- side run protection.
- plastic mudguards.
Paint (painting of single parts):
- monochromatic tank lacquer, on acrylic base.
- standard RAL color tone according to customer wish.
(1x sandblasting, 1x priming coat, 2x filling, 1x upper lacquer layer thickness not less than 100 μ).
- reflective foil according to DIN 30710, front and rear.
Technical tests and approvals:
- test of tachograph according to § 67 b - regulation concerning traffic on the roads.
- type approval.
- construction according to DIN 30705, related to regulation concerning traffic on the roads.
ibos Kombo 11 sewer cleaner
Sewer cleaner with 11 m3 tank built on a superstructure / frame from Czech producer ibos. The preferred truck brands are MAN, Mercedes-Benz and Scania.
Price indication DKK 1,100,000, excl. VAT. & truck.
The photo series shows a 3-axle structure on an DAF truck. The sewer cleaner unit can also be delivered in 2- or 4-axle versions with smaller or larger tank.
Call us for a quotation!