Description of KrasoMix - Hybrid 15 :
Vacuum system function:
* Premium line vacuum approx. 20m³/h
* vacuum regulation
* air diffusor with quick coupling
* 5 meter vacuum hose
* special suction bell with gate valve
* Electro-pneumatical impregnation unit up to DN400
* Special coating on both calibration rollers- very easy to clean!
* both calibration rollers are synchronously driven
* forward and backward drive
* stepless variable speed adjustment
* Immediate fully automatic opening and closing of the calibration rollers via button to the pre-adjusted gap
* MEMORY function of the gap adjustment for highest precision
* Highest safety and durability through a unique pneumatic technique
* Fast pneumatic height adjustment of the upper calibration roller
* Gap adjustment via setting wheel (display precision of 0,1mm ) - additional upgrade to display controlled gap adjustment possible
* Emergency stop button (automatic immediate separation of the calibration rollers and system stop)
* Electrical drag in protection
* Transparent safety flap with Stop- function
* Incl. compressor
* in height adjustable roller conveyor on the liner outlet
*Conveyor belt for KrasoWalk EP 400
* Length: approx. 0,5m ( other upon agreement possible)
* Incl. tension device
*Incl. Pre-Pressure roll
Mixing unit function:
* Made of stainless steel and/or aluminum
* two component epoxy mixing unit
* Flow rate: approx. ca. 15-20 kg /min depending on the mixing ratio and material viscosity
* Mixing lance with special mixing head
* clean operating through disposable mixers or on request with a static mixer
* Special feeding pumps
* Tanks: exchangeable Eco Tanks / barrels can be connected comfortably; on request are customized integrated tanks possible
* Pre-homogenization of the components for a better mixing quality
* dry-run and plug protection
* Pressure and flow sensors
* Temperature sensors
* Automatic shut-off on blockages and/or empty tank
* Electronical monitoring, recording and analyzing of all system information
PC, incl. KrasoTech® Control and monitoring software. You receive a monitor connected to the whole unit. Therefor you have an overview over the data and can easily monitor them.
Personalized software in English (company’s logo and header in the protocol)
* Job-data (employees, end customer, etc. )
* Liner data (batch number, etc)
* Resin data (batch number, etc)
* Error reports
* gap adjustment
* total length
* Warning if the adjusted settings are not confirm with the actual setting
* Continuous material monitoring
* Material temperature
* Flow rate
* Material amount
* Pump monitoring
* Mixing ratio
The mixing ratio is continuous monitored and hold, regardless of the media viscosity and the counter pressure.
The total mixing process can be later on handed over to the end client in form of a record file after finished renovation.
After adding the liner data the necessary material amount will be calculated automatically. This will be set according to you and can also be manually modified.
This data are guide numbers (without warranty).
Attention: This unit is a 2 component epoxy mixing unit based on a calculation of epoxy resin without fillers.
Should your chosen resin have fillers, additional components or if it is a polyester or vinylester resin you shall request this separately.
System maintenance interval: annually (can also be done by customer)