• Light and mobile.
• Better heat transfer to liner / epoxy with steam system.
• Improves the mechanical properties of the cured liner.
• Installation time of liner is 40-50% faster with steam instead of water.
• Easy handling after curing of liner (only remove calibration hose and almost no water!).
• Digital temperature adjustment for steam/air mixing ratios.
• Adjustment valve for water cooling of inliner.
• Fully automatic de-calcifying system.
• Fully automatic water draining as winter protection.
• Continuous air cooling of system.
• Data recording of installation proces (optional).
Bodus ST-300 steam unit
Professional steam system with maximum yield of 300 kg/hour.
Field of application for ST-300 steam system:
|Air quantity in m3/min:||4,0||6,0|
|Liner size:||Max liner length|
|DN 250||85 m||127 m|
|DN 300||71 m||106 m|
|DN 350||61 m||91 m|
|DN 400||53 m||80 m|
|DN 500||42 m||64 m|
For samller liner dimensions, see attached file.