- Cylindrical sludge tank in stainless steel with separate U-shaped stainless steel water tank
- Suction ability down to 25 mtr. depth
- No filter and piston, but instead af self-cleaning mesh
- Excellent weight distribution over the vehicle's centre of gravity
- Fully automatic 1-button operation
- Very effective system with minimal water filling and driving needs
- Low operation and maintenance costs
- Unique cleaning system with double cyclone systems and 5-compartment sedimentation without filters secures a minimum of particles in the cleaned water.
- Optimal weight distribution because of U-shaped watertank surrounding the cylindrical sludge tank. Wiedemann's own patented liquid ring pump with cooling system enables a weight reduction of 700 kg. when compared to common recycling systems.
- Because of the larger amount of cleaned sludge water the need to fill and empty both water- and sludge chamber is reduced, while there is no waiting time to fill the water tank because of the 5-chamber system, which enables a large saving on driving times and makes it possible to reach up to 100% more working time every day through continuous operation.
Wiedemann 3 axles Super 2000 recycling truck
BUY A RECYCLING TRUCK TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY!
The task is simple: separate water from sludge and clean it for recycled use in the high pressure system with damaging mechanicals parts such as the pump.
Cost effective solution built on 3-, or 4-axle chassis. Preferred brands are MAN, Mercedes-Benz and Scania.
Can also be delivered with ADR.
See video here: